Stage I 2018
1. Design and synthesis of GO/rGO, embedded in silico-phosphate films by sol-gel method
2. Structural, optical and morphological characterization of the sol-gel samples of composite films of GO/rGO, embedded in silico-phosphate matrix (FTIR, RAMAN, UV/VIS/NIR spectroscopy)
3. SEM, TEM investigations of GO/rGO silico-phosphate composite films
4. Investigations of optical limiting functionality of GO/rGO suspensions
5. Investigation of optical limiting functionality of silico-phosphate GO/rGO composite films
6. Optical limiting functionality of GO/rGO films prepared by Norwegian partners
7. Design of the general concept of optical limiter system
8. Development of opto-mechanics with related mechanical devices and internal parts of graphene based optical limiter
• Report on experimental variants for preparation of silico-phosphate films doped with GO and structural characterization of the prepared structures
• Structures test of silico-phosphate films doped with rGO
• Report on optical limiting functionality of GO/rGO suspensions, of silico-phosphate GO / rGO composite films and of GO/rGO films
• Report on concept and development of opto-mechanics related parts of graphene based optical limiter
• A. Petris, C. Vasiliu, S. Mei, J. Yang, S. Etemadi, R. Wendelbo, P. Gheorghe, L. Ionel, L. Rusen, A. M. Iordache, M.Elisa, “Optical limiting potential of reduced graphene oxide based films, solutions and silico-phosphate composites”, approved to be presented at EMRS Spring Meeting 2019, Symposia: Materials, Electronics and Photonics, Symposium V: Laser interactions with materials: from fundamentals to applications.
• D. Ulieru, X. Vila, Oana-Maria Ulieru, A. Topor "Optoelectronic modules for optical limiters integrated into laser systems". Industrial Technologies -Innovative industries for smart growth-2018 Conference ,P-Workshops: Photonics for Industrial Production,29 -31 Oct 2018 Vienna, Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center, Austria
• D. Ulieru, Oana-Maria Ulieru, X. Vila, A. Topor- "Graphene applications for photo sensing devices development”, EUMW European Microwaves Week Conference 2018, Sensors and Remote Systems 23/28 SEP 2018, IFEMA/Feria de Madrid, Spain.